Thursday, October 16, 2014

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare | Audiobook Review | BIG NEWS!

(Hey look!  You can see faces on this cover!)

City of Lost Souls has been my favorite Mortal Instruments book so far.  At Book 5, I finally understand the fandom, and I am looking forward to City of Heavenly Fire, Book 6.

City of Lost Souls picks up only a few weeks after the end of City of Fallen Angels....

To read the entire review, visit Tynga's Reviews blog.  This is the BIG NEWS:  I'm now contributing reviews to Tynga's Reviews on Thursdays.  The review team over there are super fans of paranormal, sci-fi, fantasy, and dystopian lit, and are also the hosts of the Stacking the Shelves meme.  I'm crazy excited to be hanging out over there!

Tynga's Reviews

Introducing New Reviewers: Marie & Robert

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare | Full Audiobook Review

*I checked out City of Lost Souls from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment