Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves

Today I'm over at Tynga's Reviews, hosting Stacking the Shelves!  Click on over to find out what books I brought home in the last couple weeks.


**NEWS ALERT**
I share this news over at Tynga's too, but I wanted to let everyone know that the hubby and I are expecting our first child!  We will soon be a household of three readers!


Also, apologies:  I know that Marie's Reads has been a bit sparse since summer.  Not only have I survived a first trimester, but I've also started graduate school!  Very exciting, but it all leaves a little less time for leisure reading and writing.  Stay tuned:  I promise to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. All the best as you prepare for your new little reader. He/she won't be able to read for a little while but I'm sure you'll enjoy reading a whole new genre of books to the baby.

    ReplyDelete