Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!
Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward to
Their Sophomore Novel
1. R.C. Lewis (author of Stitching Snow)
2. Tone Almhjell (author of The Twistrose Key)
3. Kit Alloway (author of Dreamfire)
4. Seth Ervin and Casey Eanes (authors of The Red Deaths)
5. Amanda Sun (author of Ink) (yes, she has more books out now, but I've only read Ink, and am looking forward to the sequel!)
6. Andy Weir (author of The Martian)
7. K.A. Barson (author of 45 Pounds (More or Less)) (another one who has a sequel out already, but I haven't read it)
8. Leah Rae Miller (author of The Summer I Became a Nerd)
9. R.J. Palacio (author of Wonder) (sequel is out, but unread by me... yet!)
10. Stephen Chbosky (author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower) (isn't EVERYONE waiting for his next book?)
What about you? What debut authors do you love? Leave a link in the comments and I'll definitely come visit!