Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!
Top Ten Book I Plan to Read on Maternity Leave
(It's supposed to be Top Ten Books I Plan to Read at the Beach, but I'm not going to the beach this summer. I did, however, have a baby and will be reading while nursing! These are the next ten books on my epically long to-read list.)
1. Only What's Necessary: Charles M. Schulz and the Art of Peanuts by Chip Kidd
2. Lines for All Occasions: Pickups & Come-Ons: Pithy Proclamations for All About You * All About Me * Context-Specific * People-Specific * Coitus Seeking * Famous Flirtations
3. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
4. Storm Warning: Whether Global Recession, Terrorist Threats, or Devastating Natural Disasters, These Ominous Shadows Must Bring Us Back to the Gospel by Billy Graham
5. The Glitter and the Gold: The American Duchess- In Her Own Words by Consuelo Vanderbilt Balsan
6. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
7. The Story of Kullervo by J.R.R. Tolkien
8. For This Child I Prayed by Stormie Omartian
9. The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel
10. Baby 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Baby's First Year by Ari Brown
And you? What books do you plan to read this summer (at the beach or otherwhere)? Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to visit!