Friday, October 21, 2016

PopSugar Reading Challenge Update!


Y'all!  I only have a few months left, and thirteen books left to read!  Yikes!  I need to get on that.  I hope to find some graphic novels to fill some of those checklist items.  

This week I read The Cage by Megan Shepherd, which is a romance set in the future.

Previously, I've read:
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, which is a book based on a fairy tale.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, which is a YA bestseller.

Journal of Major George Washington, 1754 by George Washington, which is a book translated to English.

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, which is a book set in Europe.

The Fireflies Book by Brett Ortler, which is a book that's under 150 pages.

Tea Time for the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith, which is a New York Times bestseller.

#scandal by Sarah Ockler is a book recommended by someone I just met.

The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp is a self-improvement book.

Prohibition Bakery by Leslie Feinberg with Brooke Siem, which is a book I can finish in a day.

Situation Momedy: A First-Time Mom's Guide to Laughing Your Way Through Pregnancy & Year One by Jenna Von Oy, which is a book written by a celebrity.

Baby 411 by Ari Brown with Denise Fields, which is a book that's more than 600 pages.

Meridian by Josin L. McQuein, which is a science-fiction novel.

On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo with Robert Bucknam, which is a book recommended by a family member.

The Harlem Hellfighters by Max Brooks, which is a graphic novel.

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco, which is a book that is published in 2016.

The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins, which is a book with a protagonist who has my occupation.
Circa Now by Amber McRee Turner, which is a book that takes place during Summer.

What We Lost in the Dark by Jacquelyn Mitchard, which is a murder mystery.

Near Enemy by Adam Sternbergh, which is a dystopian novel.

The Forever Girl by Alexander McCall Smith, which is a book with a blue cover.

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, which is a book from the library.

I'd Like to Apologize to Every Teacher I Ever Had by Tony Danza, which is an autobiography.

The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party by Alexander McCall Smith, which is a book about a culture I'm unfamiliar with.

Mama Tried by Emily Flake, which is a satirical book.

The Young Elites by Marie Lu, which is a book that takes place on an island.

Wild Ones by Jon Mooallem, which is a book that's guaranteed to bring me joy.

1 comment:

  1. You're progressing well. I still have a few categories to complete as well, including the 600 page book which I don't know when I'll get to that.

    ReplyDelete