Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!

Top Ten Five Book Characters I'd Name a Pet After
In no particular order.

1. I'd name some bunnies after the Hobbit part of the Fellowship- Frodo, Merry, Pippin, and/or Samwise Gamgee.  I just think that bunnies and hobbits have a lot in common.

2. I'd name an orange cat Aslan, from the Chronicles of Narnia.  Just because they have a similar appearance.

3. I'd name a redheaded dog, like a collie, after Anne of Green Gables.  I'd probably need a black cat named Diana to go with it.  ;)

4. I'd just completely steal Father Tim's idea and name a big old wolfhound Barnabus.

5. I'd name a gray crazy-hair guinea pig Gandalf.  Not sure why, exactly, but it does feel right.

And you?  What bookish names would you give to your pets or offspring?  Leave a comment below and I'll be sure to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment