Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!
Ten Five Book Characters I'd Name a Pet After
In no particular order.
1. I'd name some bunnies after the Hobbit part of the Fellowship- Frodo, Merry, Pippin, and/or Samwise Gamgee. I just think that bunnies and hobbits have a lot in common.
2. I'd name an orange cat Aslan, from the Chronicles of Narnia. Just because they have a similar appearance.
3. I'd name a redheaded dog, like a collie, after Anne of Green Gables. I'd probably need a black cat named Diana to go with it. ;)
4. I'd just completely steal Father Tim's idea and name a big old wolfhound Barnabus.
5. I'd name a gray crazy-hair guinea pig Gandalf. Not sure why, exactly, but it does feel right.
And you? What bookish names would you give to your pets or offspring? Leave a comment below and I'll be sure to visit!