Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Penguins With People Problems by Mary Laura Philpott | Book Review

Penguins with People Problems

This book is really short, so the review will be too, but I HAD to write about it:  it's hilarious and adorable!  In fact, everyone should go check this book out at a bookstore or library.

The author takes penguins (see front cover) and illustrates them experiencing "people problems."  For instance, there's a penguin who exercises self-control by having Greek yogurt.... topped with nuts, chocolate, and marshmallows.  Or the penguin who doesn't know that his new spray tan does not look natural.

My sister and I love, love, love the Going for the Bronze books, and this book is the perfect addition to that kind of collection!  Lighthearted and cute; a recommendation for anyone.

*I checked out my copy of Penguins With People Problems from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment