Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!
Top Ten Random Loves!
These are ten books that I absolutely love, and would love for everyone else to read and love too. I've read, or would be willing to read, most of these books many times over! As you can see, I have pretty diverse reading habits.
1. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
2. At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
3. The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien (really; you can't like just one!)
6. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King (another one that you can't like just one of)
7. Meet Felicity by Valerie Tripp (this one's a throwback; read it a bunch of times as a kid)
8. Too Many Crooks Spoil the Broth by Tamar Myers (love the whole series, really)
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (another series I love, but this is my fave book)
10. Velva Jean Learns to Drive by Jennifer Niven
Thank you for visiting today! Leave your link in the comments and I'll definitely come visit! Excited to see what topics everyone chose!