Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews.  You can find their blog here:  www.tyngasreviews.com.  This weekly meme, which Tynga's team posts on Saturdays, is all about sharing the books that you received or purchased over the previous week.  I'm just trying it this week, so it's going on Wednesday.  If I decide to make the switch, I'll do it on Saturday, with the rest of the book blog world.  I get my books from many sources, so I've broken it out for you.  Please let me know what you think... or if you have a favorite meme for sharing your weekly haul...



Brand New Books
Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas (for my Kindle)
The Scar Boys by Len Vlahos (hard copy)

egalleys/ARCs
Censors at Work by Robert Darnton (not YA but I'm all kinds of interested in reading about censorship of books, etc.)
Robogenesis by Daniel H. Wilson (also not YA but has crossover appeal potential)
Raising Chaos by Elizabeth Corrigan (not YA but it turns out I'm an urban fantasy fan.  Who knew?)
The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich (wow; ok, so absolutely no YA in my electronic haul this week!  This one was sort of a mistake.  I saw "Evanovich" and got ALL KINDS of excited... wrong Evanovich.  But I've read good reviews so I'm going to give it a whirl.)
Some Luck by Jane Smiley (not YA; also no cover released yet)

Local Library
So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld (got this on CD for the commute)

No comments:

Post a Comment