Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ink by Amanda Sun | Book Review

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)

WOWZA.

I am kicking myself for missing this when it first came out!  I saw lots of reviews of people love love loving the cover, but it didn't grab me.  I don't say this often, but I was wrong.  This is a fantastic book and lots of people should go read it.  Good news:  because I'm so very behind on this, you don't have to wait to read the sequel!  You can binge-read the first two books now and be ready for the trilogy finale in June.  Yay!  I want to try to work this into every readers' advisory now!  Including you, reading this, who didn't even ask for my opinion:  GO READ INK!

To find out why I'm so obnoxiously excited about Ink, click on over to Tynga's Reviews.

*I received an ARC of Ink from the publisher and let it sit on my tbr stack way, way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment