Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pop Sugar Reading Challenge Update!




Here is the title I've added in the past week (look for a review soon!):
CraftFail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong by Heather Mann is a funny book.

I've actually read more than one book in last week, but I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet.  And some of the books I've read haven't fulfilled any checklist items.


Previously:
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand is a book that became a movie.

How (Not) to Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts is a book published this year.

Perfect Puppy in 7 Days: How to Start Your Puppy Off Right by Sophia Yin is a book with a number in the title.

The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 22: 1993-1994 by Charles M. Schulz is a book with nonhuman characters.

Where She Went by Gayle Forman is a book with a female author.

Ink by Amanda Sun is a book with a one-word title.

Mint Juleps With Teddy Roosevelt by Mark Will-Weber is a nonfiction book.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas is a popular author's first book.

Don't Give Up, Don't Give In: Lessons From an Extraordinary Life by Louis Zamperini is a memoir.

Loop by Karen Akins is a book set in the future.

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver is a book set in high school.

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes is a book by an author I've never read before.

The Maker Movement Manifesto: Rules for Innovation in the New World of Crafters, Hackers, and Tinkerers by Mark Hatch is a book written by an author with my same initials.


And I'm currently reading Inheritance, which is a book written by someone under 30 (yes, I'm still reading it!  It's long!) and Napoleon's Pyramids, which is a book set in another country.


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment