Monday, January 2, 2017

The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook: A Treasury of Timeless, Delicious Recipes by The Lodge Company | Cookbook Review

The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook: A Treasury of Timeless, Delicious Recipes

Blogger's Note:  I started this blog post in a draft long, long, long ago.  I found it today, and all it had were the notes below.  I seem to remember the cookbook itself being pretty nice, but lacking in pictures of the finished recipes.

Cast Iron-Roasted Red Potatoes With Rosemary and Onion:  Delicious!  Pretty easy.  Had to half for my slightly smaller skillet, but they turned out great.

Fresh Peach Crumb Coffee Cake:  Delicious!  But too much sugar to make regularly.

Simple Berry Skillet Cobbler: Ok, but not great. Truly really simple.

*I checked out my copy of The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment