Thursday, August 11, 2016

Many Ways to Say I Love You: Wisdom for Parents and Children From Mister Rogers by Fred Rogers | Book Review

Many Ways to Say I Love You: Wisdom for Parents and Children from Mister Rogers

This was a very short and very sweet little book, written by the famous Mr. Rogers of television fame.  It's a collection of quotes from letters that he wrote to parents over the course of his career.  I didn't know this:  Rogers had a degree in childhood psychology!  His show, it turns out, was much deeper than your average children's program.  I learned this in the foreword, written by his wife Joanne.

This book is definitely worth picking up and reading if you're a parent!

*I checked out my copy of Many Ways to Say I Love You from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment