Friday, August 5, 2016

Pickups and Come-Ons for All Occasions by Knock Knock | Book Review

(A deceptively nicely bound volume.  Hard to tell in the digital image, but it's got a cloth cover and embossed gold typeface!)

This was an incredibly short but also incredibly entertaining little book.  It's simply a collection of pick-up lines that one could (presumably) use to hook up with someone they've just met.  Since there's not really much to say about it, here are a few of the "gems" from the book:

"I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away."

"If somebody were to write your biography, the climax would be meeting me."

"My chef makes the best breakfast you've ever tasted."

"I'm glad I have a library card because I really like checking you out."

I cannot recommend the lines contained within, but if you're looking for a giggle, this book is for you!

*I (believe it or not) own my copy of Pickups & Come-Ons.  It was my take-away from a white elephant Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment