Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish blog.  Click on the image above to visit their blog and join in the fun yourself!  Today the girls announced that they're still in a food coma from last Thursday, and told us all to do a Top Ten Gift Guide.  Here are some cool things I came across while Cyber Monday browsing yesterday!  (If any family/friends are reading this, know that I'd be happy to receive almost any/all of these things! *wink wink*)  Click on the item names to go directly to the websites to purchase!

Top Ten Gift Guide
1. Anne of Green Gables Phone Case - Right now I just have a generic $5 case from Target on my phone.  I love Anne of Green Gables, and love the pretty colors on this case!

2. Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow - Can't have too many Washington biographies!  And the hubby was just asking me the other day for a good Washington biography recommendation.


3. Hufflepuff Cardigan - I got sorted into Hufflepuff, and I'm totally happy with that!  I feel it's a good fit for me.  AND I need a new black cardigan for work!  So this cardigan would definitely get worn and would make me smile.  :)  The hubby is Ravenclaw, so you get bonus points if you also get the boy this Hufflepuff onesie.  ;)

4. Ten Thousand Skies Above You and A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray - In hardcover, please.  I have the first book in hardcover, autographed, and would like to complete the set.  Such a good, unique story!  Love it!

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro - 13.3" QHD Convertible Ultrabook PC - Intel Core M-5Y71, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 8.1 - Silver
5. Lenovo Yoga Pro 3 - I don't always fall for commercials, but I fell hard for this computer after seeing a commercial for it!  I've been doing grad school work on a very, um, "well loved" laptop.  This one looks so versatile and shiny!  

PancakeBot PNKB01BK 3D Food Printer, Black
6. PancakeBot - the most wonderful and perfect union of a 3D printer and a pancake griddle.  What home would be complete without one?

7. Qixels - another perfect union!  This one is a fun joining of perler bead crafting and 3D printing!  I'm so excited about this one that I've submitted a consideration for purchase to my manager at work.


8. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Onesie - Hubby and I LOVE the Home Alone movie series, so I wanted to get this cute onesie for the boy.  Unfortunately, they seem to be on back order, and Amazon told me it wouldn't be delivered until after Christmas.  I'll have to be more on the ball next year!

Sassy Spoutless Grow Up Cup with Trainer Handles, 7 Ounce
9. Spoutless Sippy Cup - Might not seem exciting to everyone, but the boy finds these SUPER EXCITING.  He is so excited at every meal to get to drink an ounce or two of water from a "real" cup.  And I get excited that the design makes it so that I don't end up with many ounces of water on my floor when he inevitably drops it.

10. Jeremy: The Tale of an Honest Bunny by Jan Karon - I LOVE Jan Karon's Mitford books, and she's also written children's books!  I could share this one with the boy!

And you?  What's on your gift list this year?  Leave a comment and I'll visit you too!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Mitford "Violet" books? I love your list--yes, you NEED that a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful phone case. Do they have other classics too?
    http://runwright.net

    ReplyDelete