Thursday, June 5, 2014

Insurgent by Veronica Roth | Book Review

(I think this was my favorite cover out of the trilogy.)

Throwback Review!

I read Insurgent in October 2013 and I gave it 5 of 5 stars on Goodreads.  Here's my review:

Insurgent opens right where Divergent, the first book in this trilogy, leaves off and the action never stops! Tris, Four, Caleb, Christina, Uriah... half of Dauntless are still together, and still out to avenge Abnegation. Nearly all of Abnegation have been wiped out, Amity doesn't want to get involved, Candor is supporting the half of Dauntless that Tris & Four are in, and Erudite is supporting the "traitor" Dauntless. Is that enough factions to keep up with, or would you like more plot twists? Because in this second book, Veronica Roth has brought the Factionless forward to speak up for themselves, and the Divergent are recognized as a sub-group of society. 

I tell you what: I read the entire 525 page book in just 24 hours. Yes, it's that good! Now I'm ready for Allegiant!

No comments:

Post a Comment