Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

This is a neat weekly feature over at a blog I really enjoy, The Broke and the Bookish.  They read books similar to some that I've been reviewing, and they're fun and they write well.  Totally worth checking out.

Top Ten Books That Will be in My Mountain Cabin Bag This 

Summer
The official category this week is Top Ten Books That Will be in My Beach Bag This Summer, but I'm not a beach person.  I'm a mountains girl.  So these are the ten books that will be in book bag when/if I get to the mountains this summer!

This summer I'm undertaking a major re-read of all the Mitford books by Jan Karon!  She's written nine so far, and the 10th will be released in early September.  So putting together my imaginary book bag for an imaginary trip was quite easy; I just put all the Mitford books in!  (I've done this before, for Harry Potter releases.  Did any of you do that?  Re-read all the previous books just prior to the release of the newest book to refresh your memory?)

I can't recommend the Mitford series highly enough!

  

  

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment