Friday, May 1, 2015

The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson | Book Review

The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)
(LOVE these covers!  Aren't they gorgeous?  I think this one, in purple, is my fave.)

I just finished reading The Shadow Cabinet and realized that I never posted reviews of the first two books in the series!  The Madness Underneath is the 2nd book in the series, and I binge-read over the course of a night.  Yes, Mom, I read way past my bedtime in order to finish a book.  :)

I originally read The Madness Underneath in June 2013 and I gave it five of five stars and then spent the past year waiting so impatiently for the third book.

Just like The Name of the Star, The Madness Underneath has:
  • London
  • boarding school
  • ghosts
  • ghost hunters
  • friendships/relationships
  • AND now Rory has a superpower of sorts!
You are lucky if you haven't yet begun this series:  you will be able to jump right from this book to the 3rd book.  The ending of The Madness Underneath!  Let me tell you... it was super difficult to wait to find out what happens next!

*I checked out my copy of The Madness Underneath from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment