Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!

Top Ten Five 2016 Novels I'm Looking Forward To

1. The Twisted Deliverance of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe

2. Untitled Mitford #12 by Jan Karon (not announced anywhere; I'm just super hopeful that the story isn't over!)

3. The Hunt by Megan Shepherd (even though I have yet to read The Cage... I loved her Madman's Daughter trilogy so much, I just know I'll love this trilogy too)

4. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (even though I have yet to read Blue Lily, Lily Blue...)

5. Riders by Veronica Rossi

And that's all I could do this week because I'm tired and it's late!  How about you?  What are you looking forward to?  Leave your link and I'll definitely visit and scope your list for more new releases to add to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment