Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2015

1. Laura Hillenbrand.  I read Unbroken.  Then I felt so, so bad that so many people had to recommend it before I finally picked it up!  So good.  Hubby and I now own Seabiscuit, and he tells me it's just as good.

2. Cory Doctorow.  I read Little Brother, loved it, and immediately recommended it to numerous people!

3. Joanna Wiebe.  I read the first two Anne Merchant books, and am impatiently awaiting the third!

4. Sarah J. Maas.  I read Throne of Glass.  I know I'm WAYYYY behind the curve on that one, but I did finally try it and I loved it!

5. W. Phillip Keller.  I read A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23, and it was fantastic.

6. Marcus Sedgwick.  I read She is Not Invisible, and am wondering why I didn't pick up his stuff sooner!

7. Felix J. Palma.  I read the first two Victorian trilogy books, and loved them!  So glad my aunt recommended them.

8. Danielle Paige.  LOVED Dorothy Must Die!  The sequels are on my to-read list.

9. Jennifer Lynn Barnes.  I read The Naturals, and it was so good.  Perfect timing of a read, too, as the hubby and I were in the middle of a Criminal Minds Netflix-athon!

10. Charlie Lovett.  I loved The Bookman's Tale!  I'm a fan of books about books.  :)

What about you?  What new-to-you authors did you discover this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment