Monday, January 18, 2016

Toys Meet Snow by Emily Jenkins | Book Review

Toys Meet Snow: Being the Wintertime Adventures of a Curious Stuffed Buffalo, a Sensitive Plush Stingray, and a Book-loving Rubber Ball

A Goodreads friend of mine read this and posted a short review, and I immediately thought of a family member who loves snow and loves sharing books with her grandchildren.  I knew I had to request it from my library and check it out!

I'm so glad I did!  What a wonderful book all over!  Emily Jenkins writes a great story.  I couldn't believe how much personality she gave to a red rubber ball!  (I loved all of the toys' personalities.  You'd be hard pressed not to identify with one of them.  I think I'm most like StingRay.)  Couple that with Paul O. Zelinsky's gorgeous illustrations... winner all around!

I definitely recommend that you check out this delightful book chronicling three toys first experiences in the snow.  You know you want to see what kind of snow angel a stuffed buffalo makes!  :)

*I checked out Toys Meet Snow from my local library, and added it to my wishlist for my own baby's library!

No comments:

Post a Comment