Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tangled by Erica O'Rourke | Book Review


Throwback Review!

I originally read and reviewed this book in October 2013.  I read it for work, to be able to write a summary/review for the library's book review page.  Sort of.  I think I was only obligated to write a review for the first book, Torn, but I ended up liking it so I read and reviewed the second one as well!  I gave it 4 of 5 stars on Goodreads and wrote:

Tangled is a great sequel to Torn. Maura is ready to settle back into her pre-magic life, but then things start to go wrong in the magic realm again. Constance, Verity's younger sister, is dangerously ill with "early onset magical powers" and Maura is her best hope of survival. Of course Colin & Luc continue to appeal to Mo; will she pick one over the other? Finally, Uncle Billy is still trying to get Maura into the "family business." Maura has many decisions to make as she once again works to save the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment