Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews.  You can find their blog here:  www.tyngasreviews.com.  This weekly meme, which Tynga's team posts on Saturdays, is all about sharing the books that you received or purchased over the previous week.  Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own Stack!  My Stacking the Shelves posts have been so short lately because I'm trying to get caught up on my TBR pile.  I abandoned it for most of the summer as I re-read all the Mitford books!  Here's what I couldn't resist picking up this week:

New

Dangerous Denial by Amy Ray-for review, but a finished copy.  Nice!


egalley/ARCs
A Slip of the Keyboard: Collected Nonfiction by Terry Pratchett.  The hubby is the bigger Pratchett fan in our house, but I get to read the new book first.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment