Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bookish Bingo Update!

Happy Saturday!  Now that I'm on a rotation to host Stacking the Shelves on Tynga's Reviews, I needed something new and fun to do here on Saturdays so I joined Great Imaginations' (click on blog name to go to their blog) Bookish Bingo game.  I only have one new book on the grid, but my aunt sent me a bunch of great recommendations that I hope to check out soon.  Here's my update!


Starting with the top row, and going left to right:
Al Capone Does My Homework by Gennifer Choldenko has a green cover.

Trans-Siberian Express by Warren Adler is historical.

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis has "ice," "snow," or "frost" in the title.

Watch Out, Hollywood! More Confessions of a So-Called Middle Child by Maria T. Lennon is set on Halloween.

I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan has a black cover.

Al Capone Shines My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko is a mystery.

The Martian by Andy Weir has an orange cover.

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray had a fall or winter release.

Looking at my empty spaces, do you have any recommendations to fill them?  Let me know!  I'd love to complete at least one row!

No comments:

Post a Comment