Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

This is a neat weekly feature over at a blog I really enjoy, The Broke and the Bookish.  They read books similar to some that I've been reviewing, and they're fun and they write well.  Totally worth checking out!

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get!

1. Bombay Blues by Tanuja Desai Hidier.  I really liked Born Confused and can't wait to find out what happens when Dimple travels to India!

2. Lullaby by Amanda Hocking.  Yes, I know it's a couple years old, but I only just read Wake recently and I loved it.  I'm kicking myself for not picking it up sooner!  I've just got to get around to Lullaby.

3. Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith.  Yes, I know it's an old series, but I read the first one and loved it and got distracted... I need to finally sit down with the second one!

4. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.  I really enjoyed The Raven Boys and I have an ARC of Blue Lily, Lily Blue so I just need to read The Dream Thieves.

5. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray.  However, it's been so long now since I've read The Diviners that I might need to re-read that to refresh my memory!

6. The FitzOsbornes in Exile by Michelle Cooper.  This one is an older one, but my library doesn't own it so I keep putting off reading it!

7. Daring by Elliott James.  This one is a little bit of a cheat; I do have this one in my house, but I need to find time to read it!

8. Five, Six, Seven, Nate! by Tim Federle.  This kid is just too cute, and this will be a quick read, but I keep getting distracted by other books.

9. Where She Went by Gayle Forman.  I just read If I Stay (in preparation for the movie) and I have to know what happens next!

10. Rumors by Anna Godbersen.  Intrigue, history, fancy dresses... yes, please!

So this list really ended up being more "Top Ten Sequels I Really Need to Get Around to Reading!"  What about you?  What are you excited for?  Leave a comment with a link; I love seeing what others are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment