Monday, November 3, 2014

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis | Book Review

(What a cool cover!)

I thought Stitching Snow was fantastic!  But then, I haven’t read the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.  Anything negative that I’ve heard is only that Stitching Snow isn’t the Lunar Chronicles.  Well, of course not!  Does Marissa Meyer hold a patent on fairy tale retellings set in space?  So for me, this book was incredibly fresh and exciting.

I started the book and was immediately sucked in by the main character, Essie.  I wanted to know more, and to see where she was going...  Coming in a close second in my list of favorite characters is Dimwit, a mining drone who helps Essie...

And to read the rest of my review of this great book, head on over to Tynga's Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment