Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves
Today I'm over at Tynga's Reviews, Stacking the Shelves!  Click HERE to join in the fun!

I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves in a few weeks, so this is a bit of a long one....  ;)


Egalley/ARC

The Witches of Echo Park by Amber Benson: isn't that a pretty cover??
Lost & Found by Brooke Davis: redhead on the cover; silhouette made from a book page.  Totally me.
Gnarr! How I Became the Mayor of a Large City in Iceland and Changed the World by Jon Gnarr: my mom has a dream to someday visit Iceland.  I think this book looks humorous.  I'm going to read it, then pass it on to her.
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan: I loved Uninvited and am excited to see what happens next!

New
Treadmill by Warren Adler: I recently read Trans-Siberian Express and loved it so much!  Excited to read his latest.
The Martian by Andy Weir: I've heard nothing but the highest praise for this one.

Library
Hunt for Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans: this one is on CD, for the commute.  It's the fourth in a series that I'm really enjoying.
Make & Give: Simple and Modern Crafts to Brighten Every Day by Steph Hung with Erin Jang: looking for Christmas gift inspiration!
Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian by Avi Steinber: this looks really, really interesting!

What about you?  What did you get this week?  Leave a comment or click HERE to join in at Tynga's Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment