Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!

Top Ten Books on My TBR for Summer 2015
This was pretty easy!  I have more than ten library books in my possession right now, on top of the ARCs and bought books... The hubby just looks at my ginormous stack of library books every night and shakes his head.  Here are the next ten books I intend to read:

Beyond the Call: The True Story of One World War II Pilot's Covert Mission to Rescue POWs on the Eastern Front
1. Beyond the Call: The True Story of One World War II Pilot's Covert Mission to Rescue POWs on the Eastern Front by Lee Trimble with Jeremy Dronfield

The Isle of the Lost
2. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz

She Is Not Invisible
3. She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick

Bastard Out of Carolina
5. Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison

Like Water for Chocolate
6. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
7. Fractured by Sarah Fine

Dear Miss Breed: True Stories of the Japanese American Incarceration During World War II and a Librarian Who Made a Difference
8. Dear Miss Breed: True Stories of the Japanese American Incarceration During World War II and a Librarian Who Made a Difference by Joanne Oppenheim

Bud, Not Buddy
9. Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

The Twistrose Key
10. The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell

And you?  What books will you be reading this summer?  Leave your link in the comments and I'll be sure to drop by!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some interesting books on your summer TBR. I think Bastard out of Carolina was made into a movie, if I'm not mistaken. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Here is my Summer TBR:
    http://mlsmanyreads.blogspot.ca/2015/06/top-10-tuesday-top-10-book-on-my-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have listed some great books there. I am interested in hearing more about The Twistrose Key as it has been on my radar for a little while. Good luck on your TBR and I hope you get all of them read and more this summer!

    ReplyDelete