Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!

Top Ten Favorite Top Ten Tuesday Topics
(Try saying that five times fast!)

I haven't actually participated in all of these (I've only been doing this for a little over a year), but these are the top ten topics that interested me.  (The gals over at The Broke and the Bookish have a list of all the topics on their blog.)

1. Childhood Favorites  (One of the many benefits of working in a youth library means I get to foist my childhood/teen favorites on unsuspecting library customers all the time.)

2. Books I Wish I Read as a Kid  (There have been so many great YA releases in the past ten or so years that I wish I could've experienced when I was still literally a teen myself.  (Still teen at heart!))

3. Underrated Books  (I think I'd have more than ten on this list!)

4. Books I'm So Happy Were Recommended to Me  (Friends and family sometimes seem a little nervous to recommend things to me, because I read so much and all, but I really appreciate when they do.  I often discover new favorite authors this way!  I can get bogged down in YA & Juv, so I love getting recommendations for grown up books that might otherwise not blip on my radar.)

5. Books I Just HAD to Buy... But are Still Sitting on My Bookshelf  (I'm just glad I'm not alone in this bad habit!  I've gotten much better in the last year or two, but there are so very many books that the hubby brought into the marriage, and so many that I bought in the past, that are yet unread!)

6. Best Bookish Memories

7. Required Reading for Teens/Adults/etc.  (I think I'd have more than ten on this list!)

8. Words/Topics That Will Make Me Read a Book ("library")

9. Books I Read Before I was a Blogger

10. Hilarious Book Titles  (I think this one would be difficult to participate in, but I'd love to read everyone else's lists!)

And you?  What were your top ten favorite Top Tens?  Leave your link in a comment and I'll definitely visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment