Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews.  You can find their blog here:  www.tyngasreviews.com.  This weekly meme, which Tynga's team posts on Saturdays, is all about sharing the books that you received or purchased over the previous week.  Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own Stack!  This week my stack is tiny; I'm trying to cut back on how many books I order through NetGalley and the library as I catch up my TBR pile!

Library
(Who doesn't love free books?  Go use your library!)


Drink the Harvest: Making and Preserving Juices, Wines, Meads, Teas, and Ciders by Nan K. Chase with DeNeice C. Guest--have already read this one and written the review, so look for that very soon!  I loved the book.
The Best Homemade Kids' Lunches on the Planet: Make Lunches Your Kids Will Love With More Than 200 Deliciously Nutritious Meal Ideas by Laura Fuentes
The Book of Not So Common Prayer: A New Way to Pray, a New Way to Live by Linda McCullough Moore--love love love the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment