Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

This is a neat weekly feature over at a blog I really enjoy, The Broke and the Bookish.  They read books similar to some that I've been reviewing, and they're fun and they write well.  Totally worth checking out!

Top Ten Favorite Movies & TV Shows

1. The Big Lebowski--This is actually hubby's all-time favorite movie, and we watch it about every 5-6 weeks.  It's become a favorite of mine, too, because I love him (hubby).

2. The History of Future Folk--we LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!  You MUST go watch it!  That's an imperative.  It's an indie flick; a hidden gem of cinema.

3. BBC's Top Gear-must differentiate!  We tried the American one and just couldn't get into it.  But we love the British one!  We've already watched everything Netflix has, and we're on a re-watch.

4. The Walking Dead-We only "discovered" this one two weeks ago and we've already watched everything Netflix has to offer!

5. Dexter-We love this one too!  What does it say about us that I have two violent TV shows on my list?

6. Pretty Little Liars--this one is just me.  The hubby won't touch it with a 10' pole.  But I watch it while I work out or while I cook.  I'm fascinated by the train wreck, I guess.

7. Battlestar Galactica-I didn't expect to like this one, and I did!  So the surprise in that made it even better.  And now I walk around using "frak" as a mild expletive.

8. White Collar--This was a recommendation from my sister-in-love and we love it.  Art, heists, history, NYC...

9. Burn Notice-I want to be Fiona.  She's awesome.

10. Lilyhammer-I love stuff about the mob.

1 comment: