Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bookish Bingo Update!

Happy Saturday!  Now that I'm on a rotation to host Stacking the Shelves on Tynga's Reviews, I needed something new and fun to do here on Saturdays so I joined Great Imaginations' (click on blog name to go to their blog) Bookish Bingo game.  I only have one new book on the grid, but my aunt sent me a bunch of great recommendations that I hope to check out soon.  Here's my update!


Starting with the top row, and going left to right:
Al Capone Does My Homework by Gennifer Choldenko has a green cover.

Trans-Siberian Express by Warren Adler is historical.

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis has "ice," "snow," or "frost" in the title.

Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline has a Native American MC.

Hunt for Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans has a red cover.

Watch Out, Hollywood! More Confessions of a So-Called Middle Child by Maria T. Lennon is set on Halloween.

I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan has a black cover.

Al Capone Shines My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko is a mystery.

The Witches of Echo Park by Amber Benson has witches.

Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick with Suzanne Young is set in autumn.

The Martian by Andy Weir has an orange cover.

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray had a fall or winter release.

I'm close to Bingo a few different ways!  My original goal was to complete the entire chart... I'm not sure that's going to happen anymore (I've only got 3 weeks left), but I'll be happy if I get one Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment