Monday, December 15, 2014

Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block | Book Review


Dangerous Angels is an omnibus of the first five Weetzie Bat books.  I read it straight through as though it were one long book, and I liked it.

Even as an omnibus of five books, Dangerous Angels isn't much longer than Divergent, and may even be shorter than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  Definitely a doable read.

I've already reviewed the five books separately.  I liked them for the most part.  Some more than others, but none of them were bad.

I think this series really works well as an omnibus.  It flows well, and when you read all five books in a row you get a lot more overall character depth and growth.

*I checked out my copy of Dangerous Angels from my public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment