Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pop Sugar 2015 Reading Checklist

Happy Saturday!  I'll be at work today, but oh well.  Someone's got to do it!  In the late fall/early winter, I participated in a fun Bookish Bingo hosted by Great Imaginations blog.  Toward the end of the year, a coworker showed me the Pop Sugar 2015 Reading Checklist, which looked perfect for my next reading challenge!  Here's the checklist:


I know that's a little hard to read, but I'm a bit pressed for time this week.  By my next update I'll have a bigger, clearer graphic for you.  

Here's where it might get just a tiny bit confusing:  I read ahead of my reviews.  So a book that I reviewed Jan. 2nd was probably read in November or December.  I'm going to stick true to the 2015 Reading Checklist and only count books that I finish reading in 2015.

So... I haven't actually read very many books so far this year!  But I'm already able to make two check marks on my checklist:

Where She Went by Gayle Forman is a book by a female author.

Ink by Amanda Sun is a book with a one-word title.

I'm on my way!  Feel free to comment with suggestions for any of the items on the list above.

Are any of you working on checklists or challenges in this new year?  Do you like to participate in group activities (like Bookish Bingo or The Hub Reading Challenge) or do you challenge yourself (the Goodreads Challenge)?

No comments:

Post a Comment