Saturday, January 24, 2015

Popsugar Reading Challenge Update!




Yaaaaaaay for the weekend!  Last weekend I was over at Tynga's Reviews, hosting Stacking the Shelves.  Today I'm back to update you on my Popsugar 2015 Reading Checklist progress!  I was able to add three more titles.  I've been distracted:


Meet Tucker, my new little boxer puppy!  He is, in fact, asleep on my lap right now while I try to type up this post.  What an adorable distraction in my life!

Back to the books.  Here are the titles I've added this week (look for reviews soon!):
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand is a book that became a movie.

How (Not) to Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts is a book published this year.

Loop by Karen Akins is a book set in the future.

Previously:
Where She Went by Gayle Forman is a book with a female author.

Ink by Amanda Sun is a book with a one-word title.

Happy news!  A family member read my last Popsugar Reading Challenge email and not only gave me great ideas for quite a few checklist items, but also went ahead and sent me a copy of Dark in the City of Light, which will take care of a more difficult item:  a book with antonyms in the title!  Yay!  And thank you!  Tucker and I will be reading that soon.

And I'm currently reading Mint Juleps With Teddy Roosevelt by Mark Will-Weber, which will be a nonfiction book and Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James, which will be a book with bad reviews.


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment